A bit of a problem

Admiral Quincy

Okay, so. - My Chameleon has by far outgrown his terrarium, and I'm seeking to buy him a new one. However, I can't find any terrariums anywhere that are available in the UK that are at least four foot high.
Why is this?

Due to my geographical location, I've been advised NOT to go for a Mesh tank, due to the temperature and humidity here, compared to America. Where Mesh tanks seem to be quite popular.

I would like a glass tank, rather than wood. - I was wondering if any of you knew a supplier that would deliver a four foot high tank, with three foot in width. Anything along these specifications, or even advice is useful.

Due to me being out of the house 13 hours every day, save for the weekends, I don't really have enough time to make an enclosure for him myself.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Cheers.

-Quincy.

I live in Uk an i got a XL reptibreeze (Ebay) and its fine , longs if your house isn't cold its all good and just get live plants my humidity all ways stays over 50%, Just look on ebay there a few on there.

Due to my geographical location, I've been advised NOT to go for a Mesh tank, due to the temperature and humidity here, compared to America. Where Mesh tanks seem to be quite popular.

I used to live in England and the weather there was almost exactly the same as where I live now in the Willamette Valley. Mild and damp.

hi i live in the uk, i havent found anyone on here that does lol.
chameleons aren't meant to have glass tanks coz they can get stressed out if they see their reflection. i have a wooden one and it is perfect it has mesh side and front, and my little man loves it, they are the best, mine is a big one but it does come as a flat pack :)

Back
Top Bottom