82.2 f

mr and mrs

is 82.2 F ok for chammy ? it seems rather cold in my new enclosure, it has been setup and powered up for the last 30mins now i have got a digi temp gauge and its giving that reading ..... cheers :)

( i live in a 2 year old house which has up to date installation and my misses has the heating on as she hates the cold)

yeah thats the basking spot ! :) cheers just want to double check everything as i go to make sure i have a 100% complete and working order enclosure before i go and get my chammy :)

what type of cham are yas getting? Male or female? Baby? I got my first cham this past december, a female veiled baby and have learned so much about cham husbandry off this site, its really awesome. Enjoy.

what type of cham are yas getting? Male or female? Baby? I got my first cham this past december, a female veiled baby and have learned so much about cham husbandry off this site, its really awesome. Enjoy.

veiled was told there 4 months old not sure on sex male most probably cant be dealing with eggs just yet ...

Back
Top Bottom