600 grams

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Well, today's weigh in was 604 grams. Less than 400 to go... Not shabby for an animal that will be 3 years old this May.

02022017Atlas.JPG

This same time last year he was smaller.... only 349g
02222016 029.JPG

My GOD he is so MAJESTIC. That is it! I must be a Parsonii keeper someday. I am going to keep panthers for several more years and keep researching everything. Someday!

Beautiful! I have his brother, I'll weigh him over the weekend. I believe he is just slightly over 500g

You got one from Garrett too? Cool. Was it the same clutch? I'm asking since there are so many factors we could compare for results. Diet, housing, growth rates etc. etc. if they are actually from the same clutch.

You both have babies from the same clutch.

Oh wow. This is a rare opportunity. We can actually compare our animals care and the current results. One example is if indeed Ripley is 100g less than Atlas ( currently at 600g ) then we can compare feeding and supplementation routines. I'll be sending you a PM shauna.....

Oh wow. This is a rare opportunity. We can actually compare our animals care and the current results. One example is if indeed Ripley is 100g less than Atlas ( currently at 600g ) then we can compare feeding and supplementation routines. I'll be sending you a PM shauna.....
Sounds great! Are you on FB? I don't get over here as much as I should! If so, I'm Shaunaroxanne on FB. Ripley has grown so much! I got him at 14 months, and he was 119g. I know Craig Durbin has a brother, too

Naw. I'm in a cave and only participate on these forums. Been using this website for a long long time, no interest in others. FB tends to involve drama. Sent you a PM

Back
Top Bottom