6-weeks!!!

Yeah. Kind of a theme...Chamdy (candy). She is Starburst (the pinks are always the favorite) and when I have a male he will be Skittles (full of color). And who knows after that...Lol.
Where did you get such a young one, most respectable breeders hold them until atleast 3 months.

Well long story short...while at an expo I did an impulse buy from lack of knowledge. I purchased an egg. I immediately began learning. I became very discouraged as I waited for hatching. Someone special to me saw my disappointment and decided to get me an "in hatching stage" egg and that is where she came from. I still am waiting on my egg to hatch. If I knew better then, this journey would have been different. But with the knowledge from Chameleon Academy and Neptune the Chameleon and now the forum I am taking this journey with grace and doing all I have to for her and "future one" to have the best life.

Well long story short...while at an expo I did an impulse buy from lack of knowledge. I purchased an egg. I immediately began learning. I became very discouraged as I waited for hatching. Someone special to me saw my disappointment and decided to get me an "in hatching stage" egg and that is where she came from. I still am waiting on my egg to hatch. If I knew better then, this journey would have been different. But with the knowledge from Chameleon Academy and Neptune the Chameleon and now the forum I am taking this journey with grace and doing all I have to for her and "future one" to have the best life.
I was just wondering. The Chameleon Academy, this forums, Neptune and The Chameleon Enthusiast are IMO the best places to learn the skills 👍

I was just wondering. The Chameleon Academy, this forums, Neptune and The Chameleon Enthusiast are IMO the best places to learn the skills 👍
I agree. Not only is the knowledge top-notch, but so is the support. I was very ashamed of my mistake and didnt want to tell anyone in fear of being criticized when I dove into learning. But the support and encouragement from this connected community I am able to own my story, share my story, and have honestly learned from it. Now I get to continue to grow as a keeper, make friends, and enjoy this journey.

Many have started out on the wrong foot, myself included. As part of the admin team with Bill Strand in The Chameleon Enthusiast we don't tolerate bashing like some other groups. Your in good hands here to ask questions and learn 👍

Many have started out on the wrong foot, myself included. As part of the admin team with Bill Strand in The Chameleon Enthusiast we don't tolerate bashing like some other groups. Your in good hands here to ask questions and learn 👍
I am on the Chameleon Enthusiast page and am also trying to make more of Bill Strand's live podcast as well. This community is so welcoming.

I agree, I've gotten to know some amazing people in the community. I may have been in some of the same livestreams of Bill's. I hope you enjoy the Chameleon Enthusiast equally as much as the forums.

Back
Top Bottom