$&*&#*&@*&@&*

Picasso123

OMG I close my office door when away because my new baby panther cham is inside and I have 2 cats. Today I sprayed his cage turned on his light and closed the door to leave for work.

This evening I get home open the door, only to fine one of the cats had been TRAPPED INSIDE THE OFFICE ALL DAY WITH HIM!!!! Thankfully cham is ok, cage is ok and yeah the cat is ok. Only victim was the carpet as she tired to tunnel underneath the door.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

"What's The big idea Huh?!"
PASCAL.jpg

Laurie just a google cham. :)
Jack, Ill bet the cat shot in under your feet just before you closed the door or was sleeping in there.
Otherwise......

He's a sneaky cat...."Wait For Picasso, wait for Picasso...."
sylvester_j_pussycat.png

"Ha ha, he's gone to work!"
Sylvester.JPG

"Damn, cant open door, will be trapped with evidence!"
5.gif

"Ill just try to look Innocent when he comes back"
4.gif

Between cat knocking over the cage ( its one for a baby), cham dying, cat dying and fire starting I was a bit overwhelmed when I saw it all.

Cartoons may be hilarious but coming home to find your little ones injured or worse isn't. Thankfully it didn't happen that way but man was I f**king scared.

I understand your concern Picasso, what can I say? Check twice then check again before you leave, cats and lizards dont mix! Think yourself and your lizard Lucky! :)

Not so funny picture!
2842849768_0af115df17.jpg

The first pair of chameleons I ever had were eaten by my cat(s) the day after I got them. Many tears shed and many lessons learned the hard way.
Luckily your lesson was learned less harshly.

The first pair of chameleons I ever had were eaten by my cat(s) the day after I got them. Many tears shed and many lessons learned the hard way.
Luckily your lesson was learned less harshly.

WOW...I must be lucky! I have 2 kitties that dont have a care in the world for my chams...they can literally walk across the floor and my kittys dont move an inch...there's days my chams stay inside and free range on plants and I come home to find everyone at peace! Kitties Sleeping & Chams roaming there trees!!

I have cats and chameleons, but I keep the chameleons in the spare room with the door shut. When I get the chams out I shut the cats in my bedroom/bathroom. I seen my sister's dog give a kitten a bath and take a nap with a him. Then after 5 months one day she decided he was lunch. Some things are just natural, and you can't blame them animals for following the food chain.

Last edited:
I have cats and chameleons, but I keep the chameleons in the spare room with the door shut. When I get the chams out I shut the cats in my bedroom/bathroom. I seen my sister's dog give a kitten a bath and take a nap with a him. Then after 5 months one day she decided he was lunch. Some things are just natural, and you can't blame them animals for following the food chain.

I agree, my cats lick the top of our rats head when they are in our hands but I would never let them be alone together! A animal any animal can turn at any moment look at cats with bird dog with cats dogs with babies/adults or cats on people I will never trust an animal cuz they are just that an animal!!

My cat goes after every single lizard it sees half the time running in to the glass door to do so, so I would never hold my chams when they are in the room but my chams are in the cages and my cats go and sleep in that room as well they like chasing crickets they dont care about the chams in the cage! but if they did it would hard for them to get in the cages i would never free range my chams with other animals in the house :)
I'm happy you chams were ok when u got home hope your cats not to mad at you for locking it up all day!!

WOW...I must be lucky! I have 2 kitties that dont have a care in the world for my chams...they can literally walk across the floor and my kittys dont move an inch...there's days my chams stay inside and free range on plants and I come home to find everyone at peace! Kitties Sleeping & Chams roaming there trees!!

Tick tock :cool:
CLOCK.GIF

Jo, lol. I agree animals don't mix well with other animals. It happens occasionally, but I wouldn't chance that my animals are going to be the ones that get along with each other. My dogs dot even know my chams exist; everyone is safe.

Back
Top Bottom