56k NO-Ok this is like the one millionth thread on this but Boy or girl?

SlicedBread

Do I have a Boy or girl? I'm confused I don't really see a noticable bulge, so I assumed girl. Also its been pretty much pinkish. Buuuuuttt. I'm starting to notice some blues and I can clearly see bars on him/her. Experts please weigh in. Sorry for the huge amount of pics but I figured I'd hit all angles to get the best possible answer.

DSC01818.jpg

DSC01819.jpg

DSC01821.jpg

DSC01822.jpg

DSC01817.jpg

DSC01813.jpg

DSC01814.jpg

DSC01815.jpg

DSC01816.jpg

Boy. I see a bulge at the tail, it will get more noticeable as he grows... and his colors are obviously male. 100%

I agreed on a male. When you ask if you had a boy or a girl, I wanted to be rotten and say yes, you had a boy or a girl. But not everyone shares my humor.:)

This is great. You have no Idea I was so down because I wanted a boy. Because his for lack of a better term "junk" was so small I was convinced he was a girl. Maybe thats why he's so angry all the time. You south park watchers know what I'm talking about. :D

This is great. You have no Idea I was so down because I wanted a boy. Because his for lack of a better term "junk" was so small I was convinced he was a girl. Maybe thats why he's so angry all the time. You south park watchers know what I'm talking about. :D

I giggled when I saw that episode, and I'm giggling now.....

Congratz on the boy. :)

I like how in the first picture you are bare handed and when you finally are holding him you have a glove on your hand. Did he bite ya? They bite hard for little guys don't they?

Grats on your male.

width times girth divided by angle
= TMI
and TMI means everything! :D

nice looking male you have there! I like his warm colors

Yea I wear gloves to grab him. He hates being picked up. Once I have him out he's fine but he puts up the fight of his life to not get picked up. I'm not afraid of the pain but I know that if he does bite me I might flinch and pull my hand back as a reflex and I dont want to drop/hurt the little guy. I know your not suppose to really handle these guys much so I leave him alone. Most of the time I only take him out for occasional pics and to be weighed/clean his cage.

Btw anyone have any tactics to pick up your cham with out a epic battle. I do the whole destract them with one hand and try to slip the other one under them routine.

Btw anyone have any tactics to pick up your cham with out a epic battle. I do the whole destract them with one hand and try to slip the other one under them routine.

lol, I'd like to know that as well! I'm still a complete beginner when it comes to telling their gender, I'm pretty sure mine is a boy, but he is only just getting his first patches of colour. :) Yours is so sweet, I always love the curled up tails!

width times girth divided by angle
= TMI
and TMI means everything! :D
hey hey hey now, if your going to tell these people how to measure their penis' then at least get the equation correct lol, its "Length times diameter plus weight over girth divided by angle of the tip squared." LMAO! And remember, anyone with a penis bigger than 1.5 inches is above average ;)

Back
Top Bottom