50 Shades of Blurple

I just got through drooling over the video again! HA! Funny how he has that little brown head. Yes, please keep us updated on him so we all turn more green with envy! You know I am just kidding around.;) He really is something!!

I just got through drooling over the video again! HA! Funny how he has that little brown head. Yes, please keep us updated on him so we all turn more green with envy! You know I am just kidding around.;) He really is something!!

I know!!! His one flaw...an ugly casque! I don't know why he hardly ever has color up there :confused:

I just got an updated pic from a client that I sold a male to. He is looking amazing! Not sure if he's going to start showing some purples or not, he's a little younger than my holdbacks.

tusy4y9u.jpg

Thanks for the update on the one you sold! Oh my word he is a gorgeous one too! Excuse me now, while I go in the bathroom cause I think I am gonna be sick!:p I missed out on some awesome chameleons, that is for sure.

Thanks for the update on the one you sold! Oh my word he is a gorgeous one too! Excuse me now, while I go in the bathroom cause I think I am gonna be sick!:p I missed out on some awesome chameleons, that is for sure.

No worries, there are more! I don't have any males available with my current clutch, but I do have a new clutch that just started hatching today. I will hold one especially for you, because you have been wanting a blue ambanja for years. It is your destiny to have one of Bonsai's sons :)

So they are directly from Bonsai? Yes, I want one! Right now my husband is out of work and I have been hesitant to get another pet. He may be getting this job in the next few weeks so in a few months the timing might be perfect! We will see how things go but it is exactly what I want! Thank you!

So they are directly from Bonsai? Yes, I want one! Right now my husband is out of work and I have been hesitant to get another pet. He may be getting this job in the next few weeks so in a few months the timing might be perfect! We will see how things go but it is exactly what I want! Thank you!

Yep, they are from Bonsai and Oasis, the same exact pairing that Purple Reign is from. I just checked the incubator, and the first two hatchlings are male, so it's meant to be!! Here is Purple Reign as he was an hour ago :)

qehaqere.jpg

e5u6upuq.jpg

Holy cow is all I can say!!! His colors are just getting more and more intense! Yes, I want one of the babies. My husband is supposed to find out this week if he is getting this one job. Fingers crossed! So things will get back to normal financially hopefully here soon. It is not that I cannot afford one, I just don't want my husband getting on my back about spending money! Put one aside for me please!! I am serious!! Shoot me a pm with the price. When will they be ready to go?

Holy cow is all I can say!!! His colors are just getting more and more intense! Yes, I want one of the babies. My husband is supposed to find out this week if he is getting this one job. Fingers crossed! So things will get back to normal financially hopefully here soon. It is not that I cannot afford one, I just don't want my husband getting on my back about spending money! Put one aside for me please!! I am serious!! Shoot me a pm with the price. When will they be ready to go?

Carol, I have you on the list! The new clutch will be ready to go just before Thanksgiving if not a little sooner :)

Back
Top Bottom