50 Shades of Beauty, meet Ranjo

The one that got me back into this insanity was a Petco rescue. Ran in for dog food, saw her, stopped to look at her.
She looked at me and came to the front of the tank. Followed me to whichever side of the tank i went to. Worker opened the door, and she came straight out onto my hand.
That was all it took.
(I should add, that since then, she wants nothing to do with me.)
That's how I got mine, although I went there for him. He did the same thing, followed me & everything lol. But yea same he's like bye when I'm come near lmao

Just love this little fella waking up with his PJ colours.

Ranjo3.jpg

Last edited:
It´s such a beautiful play to see them getting in their sleeping position. It´s like they´re positioning and locking their joints for their nighttime rest. Never seen this with my other chameleons.
Further proof this is a species characteristic-here is my little ball Elliot from last night!

Attachments

• Eliot sleeping 12 21 (2).jpg
    Eliot sleeping 12 21 (2).jpg
    265.2 KB · Views: 69
A beauty! Getting a fat belly, that one LOL
I wish that was the truth, but he was all puffed up and went even bigger a minute later. They can make themself extremely big for their size (have never seen that before), he saw something outside that he was afraid of.

Thanks 🙏🏻 I’m falling with the day more in love with them. If I would breed a species, this would be it.

I wish that was the truth, but he was all puffed up and went even bigger a minute later. They can make themself extremely big for their size (have never seen that before), he saw something outside that he was afraid of.

Thanks 🙏🏻 I’m falling with the day more in love with them. If I would breed a species, this would be it.
Please do!! Maybe you can find them easier in Europe. Don't want to be without one when my it's my little one's time.

Never saw Elliot get puffed up-if he perceives a threat, he goes as skinny as a straw and runs for cover at a blistering pace for a chameleon.

He exudes confidence…almost like he’s doing a model’s strut. 😄
Confidence it´s with little fella and trust me, he bites like a big one, he´s afraid nothing! Therefore it was surprising he puffed up, never seen it before. It was during his outside time @dinomom

Please do!! Maybe you can find them easier in Europe. Don't want to be without one when my it's my little one's time.
I believe the Germans are pretty fanatic breeders, btw with lots of species, like i.e. the A. Tigris

I definitely would love to have female as well, just heart melting seeing those movies from @snitz427 females

Back
Top Bottom