5 Year CF Anniversary and 15,000 Post

Thank you everyone for all the kind words. You are making me blush.

Lisa, Stanley was the sweetest, cuties little baby and now such a handsome man. You have done an excellent job with him.

Cammie, I'm not a moderator. I just enjoy hanging out on here. ;)

Jannb, well you should be. What would we do without your kindness, wisdom, patience, etc. Thank you for being here for all of the rest of us. (No pressure!):D

Jann, you are one of the reasons this board is as wonderful as it is. And I love how you don't shy away from your post count. Some who've been here a long time point to their low post counts as proof that they are serious. You can point to your post count as proof that you care.

Thank you so much for the congratulations and very kind words.

Elizadolots, I just love these little guys so much and they are all so cute and gorgeous to me so I post on allot of pictures. I even post on the fuzzy photos because everyone can't afford a nice camera and that doesn't mean that their Cham in not beautiful. Everybody likes to get a few comments on their little guy.

Last edited:
Jann you are awesome.

Your photographs are among the best, your kindness is not disputable. The moderators are the arms and legs of this online community, you are definitely the heart...

You're like a goddess of the forum jann!!! I Always have admited your knowledge and dedication. Thanks for being such a big part of the forum.

Jann you are awesome.

Your photographs are among the best, your kindness is not disputable. The moderators are the arms and legs of this online community, you are definitely the heart...

Dan, You are too kind. Thank you!

You're like a goddess of the forum jann!!! I Always have admited your knowledge and dedication. Thanks for being such a big part of the forum.

Thank you very much for your kind words.

Jann - you are such an integral part of this forum. I know that I've learned so much from you and always try to listen to your guidance. I know that this past year has been particularly difficult for you, and hope that will change soon. Thanks also for all the photos of your crew - they never fail to cheer me up on a cloudy day. Happy 5 year anniversary, and as for 15,000 posts, well I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that! :D

Jann you are such an amazing member of this forum. Words can not express how truly valuable you are! You are fully dedicated to each and every person on this forum with any help, advice, support or questions they might need. Always with such care and kindness sharing your invaluable knowledge.

Yes you do take amazing photos of all your guys.. and that just shows the love you have for them. Yet you never brag about your abilities to capture these shots. But I can not help but smile as it is true.... No matter who it is or what type of photography skills or cameras are used. You are always there to show them that you also enjoy and appreciate the beauty of their special scaly babies as well.

My life as well as the lives of my Chams have been so very enriched by all that you have taught me. And I feel so very blessed to call you my friend.

Jann - you are such an integral part of this forum. I know that I've learned so much from you and always try to listen to your guidance. I know that this past year has been particularly difficult for you, and hope that will change soon. Thanks also for all the photos of your crew - they never fail to cheer me up on a cloudy day. Happy 5 year anniversary, and as for 15,000 posts, well I can't even begin to wrap my mind around that! :D

Jann you are such an amazing member of this forum. Words can not express how truly valuable you are! You are fully dedicated to each and every person on this forum with any help, advice, support or questions they might need. Always with such care and kindness sharing your invaluable knowledge.

Yes you do take amazing photos of all your guys.. and that just shows the love you have for them. Yet you never brag about your abilities to capture these shots. But I can not help but smile as it is true.... No matter who it is or what type of photography skills or cameras are used. You are always there to show them that you also enjoy and appreciate the beauty of their special scaly babies as well.

My life as well as the lives of my Chams have been so very enriched by all that you have taught me. And I feel so very blessed to call you my friend.

Thank you for your very nice words about me. You ladies are just too kind.

Congratulations on 5 years and 15,000 post. You make this forums a kind and loving place and are one of the main reasons I check in here. :) Here's to another 5 years and 15,000 post.

Awesome Jann!!! Thank you for all your help! I know you've helped me whether directly or reading your replies to other posts! Congrats and I hope you survive Tax Season

Congratulations on 5 years and 15,000 post. You make this forums a kind and loving place and are one of the main reasons I check in here. :) Here's to another 5 years and 15,000 post.

Awesome Jann!!! Thank you for all your help! I know you've helped me whether directly or reading your replies to other posts! Congrats and I hope you survive Tax Season

Thank you for your nice words about me.

Geesh...now I'm going to have to stay up all night to try to catch up with you!! :)
You helped a lot of people on here...keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom