My chameleon is not eating enough. He ate a very small worm this morning and this is it. I have had him for 3 days now. I put all his food in a deep dish and he climbs in and out. This way I know what he's eating.
Could you try to fill out the form in more detail? E.g. the lights you are using, cage dimensions, misting times, what do you gutload with, what's the temperature gradient in the cage (highest and lowest temps), what kind of thermometer/hygrometer are you using. Also a picture of the setup would help.•Male veiled chameleon
• Purchased him at a pet store
• I have had him for 3 days
• He's pooped once as I can see, it was white
• In a dish that he climbs in and out from leaves, I put crickets, meal worms
• I sprinkled calcium and multi vitamin on crickets
• The pet store sold me a glass terrarium walls with screen top small for baby chameleon.
• I have fake vines, fake leaves and fake plants and 1 real plant which is schefflerg arboricola and a fresh kale leaf each morning that he looks like he drinks from
• I spray his leaves and walls every 2 hours, not him, he does not like it at all
• His heat is at 78f, and humidity 65