3rd time egg laying

Found these in the vet list. Hope it may help.
New hampshire, hooksett, Northside animal hospital- Dr. Krogman
Massachusetts, south weymouth, The Odd Pet Vet
Boston area, MA

The Odd Pet Vet is the best in this area. His practice is located in the New England Wildlife Center
500 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190
Phone: 781-682-4878
His name is Dr. Greg Mertz. I think he's excellent.

Dr Daniel Corcoran
VCA Wakefield Animal Hospital
Reptile & Amphibian
19 Main St
Wakefield, Massachusetts 01880
United States
781-245-0045

Boston area, MA

The Odd Pet Vet is the best in this area. His practice is located in the New England Wildlife Center
500 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190

Dr Daniel Corcoran
Reptile & Amphibian
19 Main St
United States
781-245-0045

I’ve sent people to the old pet vet before. Dr. Mertz is good.

Thank you so much. Once I get home from work I will schedule an appointment as quick as I can get one. In the meantime, what can I do? She isn’t eating crickets.. can I buy something else for her to try?
At this point I fear she has become egg bound. Usually when this happens (as well as when they’re trying to lay their eggs) they don’t want to eat anything but you could try a different type of feeder.

I’d see what vet can get you in the quickest, before it’s too late. In the mean time, have you tried putting her in a garbage can enclosure to lay her eggs? I’ve had to use this method a few times for females that didn’t like the bin they had in their enclosure for whatever reason. Essentially, you’re using a garbage can filled with soil/sand and putting some vines in it for her to crawl around on, but the main purpose is for her to be in there to lay her eggs.

Chase

At this point I fear she has become egg bound. Usually when this happens (as well as when they’re trying to lay their eggs) they don’t want to eat anything but you could try a different type of feeder.

I’d see what vet can get you in the quickest, before it’s too late. In the mean time, have you tried putting her in a garbage can enclosure to lay her eggs? I’ve had to use this method a few times for females that didn’t like the bin they had in their enclosure for whatever reason. Essentially, you’re using a garbage can filled with soil/sand and putting some vines in it for her to crawl around on, but the main purpose is for her to be in there to lay her eggs.

Chase
I haven’t tried this, I never handle her so I’m afraid I would stress her out trying to move her. What size garbage can?

Boston area, MA

500 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190

Dr Daniel Corcoran
Reptile & Amphibian
19 Main St
United States
781-245-0045
Boston area, MA

500 Columbian Street
South Weymouth, MA 02190

Dr Daniel Corcoran
Reptile & Amphibian
19 Main St
United States
781-245-0045
odd pet vet only has appointments Monday through Thursday and I left a message. I should probably call others right?

I got the last opening at a place tomrorow at 5pm.
Until then, what can I do to help her? Get her any type of food to eat?
I’m not sure I should try the trash bin, she goes to sleep somewhat soon and I think would be very stressed me moving her. You all know best though, please let me know your thoughts. I appreciate all the help

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom