3 Month old Veiled new food experiences....

GIN

Wow what an exciting ride it has been so far, Rufio has shed at least 3 times and is growing sooooo fast! He typically eats 10 crickets twice a day and I recently gave him his first superworm (which he loved so I gave him two today). I am still looking for more specific feeding instructions for a veiled of this age.....how many super worms are ok? Is 20 crickets a day good? He definately is not skinny! (I tried to upload a pic but it won't work right now)

Also HAS ANYONE ELSE EVER BEEN KISSED IN THE EYE? Rufio was on my shoulder the other day and I saw a fly and told him "get the fly" and turned my face towards him and blinked, in an instant he had stuck his tounge right in my eye! I told him "I said the fly not my eye" and my parents laughed really hard. Guess my eyelashes looked yummie.....

pic of my 3 month old Veiled Rufio

oops guess there aren't new ones on my computer yet....this is about a month old...Try to post new ones soon

Attachments

• Amelia marie sleepover 6weeksold 003.jpg
    Amelia marie sleepover 6weeksold 003.jpg
    236.1 KB · Views: 158
Too cute!

oops guess there aren't new ones on my computer yet....this is about a month old...Try to post new ones soon

Well, even in this picture he looks like he is healthy and I'd say you'll end up being super pleased with him as an adult! Nice!

How old is he now? If he's 3-4 months I'd cut back to 10 crickets a day. Superworms can be addicting so don't feed those too often. A few a week is fine.

He probably saw your iris/pupil/eye lid moving and thought it was something edible. Be careful, he might try to go for your eye while it's open.

Back
Top Bottom