US 3 Brand New Arcadia 6% UVB Bulbs

absolutbill

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hi all! So I made a mistake and ordered the 6% Arcadia instead of the 12% I actually needed. I've got 3 brand new bulbs in their boxes (and still sealed in the shipping box!) available. These are perfect for montane species, they just won't work for me. I'm looking to just re-coup what I spent, and if you are in the South FL area I'm willing to meet up so you don't have to pay for shipping. Let me know if you are interested and let my moment of dumbness be your gain!

Hi all! So I made a mistake and ordered the 6% Arcadia instead of the 12% I actually needed. I've got 3 brand new bulbs in their boxes (and still sealed in the shipping box!) available. These are perfect for montane species, they just won't work for me. I'm looking to just re-coup what I spent, and if you are in the South FL area I'm willing to meet up so you don't have to pay for shipping. Let me know if you are interested and let my moment of dumbness be your gain!
I dont live near you im in the phila Pa NJ area if your stuck with them hit me up. And we can figure out something obviously they and find someone local if possible. If notb I have 36" fixtures so

I dont live near you im in the phila Pa NJ area if your stuck with them hit me up. And we can figure out something obviously they and find someone local if possible. If notb I have 36" fixtures so
Sorry wasn't finished writing i could use them at some point. anyway if you get stuck im sure I can help you get most if not all your money back

Sorry wasn't finished writing i could use them at some point. anyway if you get stuck im sure I can help you get most if not all your money back
I'm happy to ship them up there - they are still in the box they were shipped to me in, so I can just leave them in that and put your address on it. I'm just asking $75 ($25/bulb) and you pay for the shipping. If you like this deal just shoot me a message and they are yours!

I'm happy to ship them up there - they are still in the box they were shipped to me in, so I can just leave them in that and put your address on it. I'm just asking $75 ($25/bulb) and you pay for the shipping. If you like this deal just shoot me a message and they are yours!
They are $26.00 at pangea and they will ship for 6.99 flat shipping I can't do anything till Friday I basically just dropped a grand the past week to get a female from Bruce at chameleon Paradise if you still have them Friday and you willing to ship them for $82 total with shipping. I will buy them from you. Pm me on Friday and we will figure everything out

Back
Top Bottom