2nd Parsonii female laying

Just throwing this out there, but six years probably get you only one clutch, IF that.

@Chuck- This is cool! There is no way she and your male couldn't have bred?

LPR08

That is true yes, was just joking. Its amazing how long they take to become ready to breed, just learned about it yesterday, never even knew what a parsons was until chuck brought it up...

Cool! So is there absolutely no way those eggs could be fertile?

LPR08

Not unless they are able to open and close cages without my knowledge.
The eggs are already starting to spoil. Just glad she is okay and will get her jacked up and healthy to get her ready for an actual breeding.

Not unless they are able to open and close cages without my knowledge.
The eggs are already starting to spoil. Just glad she is okay and will get her jacked up and healthy to get her ready for an actual breeding.

Oh. I thought I read that she lived in a free range with a male. But maybe they did have a late night excursion :D. Do the infertile eggs look/feel different than the fertile eggs you have?

LPR08

Oh. I thought I read that she lived in a free range with a male. But maybe they did have a late night excursion :D. Do the infertile eggs look/feel different than the fertile eggs you have?

LPR08

The first girl that laid eggs was with the male for about 3 weeks.
This girl has only been in sight of another male.
The eggs were pretty much the same size and texture but the first group was whiter in color.

Back
Top Bottom