2nd Jackson’s Chameleon (female...gravid)

GreenChameleons

Established Member
So my second Jackson’s Chameleon is gravid. My first one died of I don’t know what but the newer one is doing well. The first one had all her babies but died after 2 weeks. There was always food in the screen enclosure and they were totally hydrated at all times so what I’m guessing is they died because they were premature body size only was about nickle in size supposed to be about 2 inches. The female died after a month of birth The second female I hope gives me fully mature juveniles. I’ve worked hard on both so hopefully my hard work and dedication will pay off!

Attachments

• 70454B02-2706-47E0-BFCD-5BC2BFCEC78D.jpeg
    70454B02-2706-47E0-BFCD-5BC2BFCEC78D.jpeg
    261.6 KB · Views: 80
Me too. Good luck!
I’ve got to admit the repti power sun bulb 100watt I was testing today was the more consistent than the 5.0 and 10.0 zoo meds and it even did better than the exoterra tropical 13 watt and 26 watt bulbs I’m super blown away by this. Consistent temps throughout the screen enclosure better than all of them even keeps the humidity at the needed ideal level and consistent through several mistings. I’m impressed!

And I mean consistent it’s highest temp in the basting spot was right at 80 degrees and down further down in the cooler spots this is a winner by far! The temp varied like its is supposed to super regulated different degrees in the cooler spots definitely a score!

Back
Top Bottom