One week from today 🐌
Enter Here: Video Contest

Prizes:
Top 5 entries win a $100 credit to Dubia Roaches
1st place - 12"x16" custom pet portrait ($305) from Rebecca Wang Art
2nd place - $100 credit to
Chameleon Paradise

video_medals.png

I'm gathering all my videos. And I do have a question. So the photo contest rules state that the photo must be of a chameleon. I have a ton of video clips of chameleons, that's ofc the focus of my video. But would it be okay to sneak in a 5-second clip or less of my satanic leaf-tail gecko? I'm not trying to gain an unfair advantage. The gecko is not the focus of the film, and I believe it would not draw away attention from the chameleons. I guess this is a question for Brad. But I have several chameleon clips, at least 7 or more and just one very short clip of my leaf-tailed gecko. I would love to add it, so that way I can just make one video to show my family. But if not, I can make two videos.

I'm gathering all my videos. And I do have a question. So the photo contest rules state that the photo must be of a chameleon. I have a ton of video clips of chameleons, that's ofc the focus of my video. But would it be okay to sneak in a 5-second clip or less of my satanic leaf-tail gecko? I'm not trying to gain an unfair advantage. The gecko is not the focus of the film, and I believe it would not draw away attention from the chameleons. I guess this is a question for Brad. But I have several chameleon clips, at least 7 or more and just one very short clip of my leaf-tailed gecko. I would love to add it, so that way I can just make one video to show my family. But if not, I can make two videos.
As long as the main focus of the video is chameleons it should be okay.

I put in a small clip of my beardie in a hat...lol

So I finally submitted my video if anyone wants to check it out.

I got my music from UppBeat (https://uppbeat.io/). All you have to do is copy and paste the info it gives you (after download) into the video description. It's free. All you have to do is click the "Trending" tab on the left to find good music.
Cool!

Back
Top Bottom