• Votes: 2 5.4%

• Votes: 12 32.4%

• Votes: 6 16.2%

• Votes: 8 21.6%

• Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Those enclosures are incredible!!! Beautiful chams too!! :love:
Thank you so much for your kind words , Half the fun of chameleon keeping for me is building the enclosures and environment myself . I’m very lucky to have acquired both of my Chams ( kids) from some excellent breeders . Couldn’t post that because it was an Instagram , and I’m not very techy still trying to learn how to navigate this site 😂

Chameleon Paradise

Chameleon Paradise is a chameleon breeder that focuses on panther chameleons. The owner has over 45 years of experience working with chameleons and loves to share his knowledge. Check them out. Chameleon Paradise has been a sponsor of this community since 2011.
https://chameleonparadise.com/

300x250.jpg

Ho ly cra p

I don't think I've been this edited since yesterday when I heard of animalcon USA!

I really want to make this video and I'm gonna put in so much effort! And I forgot to tell you guys but a few days ago I started my second book! "Why reptiles are amazing"!

Maybe I'll make a time lapse video with pictures of him as a baby to now!

Ho ly cra p

I don't think I've been this edited since yesterday when I heard of animalcon USA!

I really want to make this video and I'm gonna put in so much effort! And I forgot to tell you guys but a few days ago I started my second book! "Why reptiles are amazing"!

Maybe I'll make a time lapse video with pictures of him as a baby to now!
Can't wait to see it!

Only one more day to enter!
200.gif

Back
Top Bottom