• Votes: 5 11.1%

• Votes: 9 20.0%

• Votes: 1 2.2%

• Votes: 3 6.7%

• Votes: 5 11.1%

• Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I b would've voted for your video if I hadn't had Cam entered. It was cute how the one was thinking about shooting for the bug while the other one was eating it. Darn melleri are awesome

I b would've voted for your video if I hadn't had Cam entered. It was cute how the one was thinking about shooting for the bug while the other one was eating it. Darn melleri are awesome

They are the best! I honestly wasn't expecting that for the video of course. I was just going to show one feeding and then the other decided to join the action. Can't wait to see the video of Mel. I voted for you in Bracket 1 just you know!! I was rooting for you!

They are the best! I honestly wasn't expecting that for the video of course. I was just going to show one feeding and then the other decided to join the action. Can't wait to see the video of Mel. I voted for you in Bracket 1 just you know!! I was rooting for you!
I voted for you in bracket 2

Joel what prize did you pick? I got exactly what I wanted, FEEDERS! Next time I want a trophy and the satisfaction of beating you, I'm not competitive at all. I wish I had my video camera ready earlier. Mel hung upside down by his back feet to reach down to the bottom to catch a fly. He's such a pig he's about five hundred every two weeks

Oh, Maia..I think it's great you have dreams!!!

Just kidding! I picked the Chameleons International. I think it's about time I expand a bit...don't you? I am glad you got what you wanted! Free feeders are the best things ever!

I would love to see a video of Mel, please!

Joel what prize did you pick? I got exactly what I wanted, FEEDERS! Next time I want a trophy and the satisfaction of beating you, I'm not competitive at all. I wish I had my video camera ready earlier. Mel hung upside down by his back feet to reach down to the bottom to catch a fly. He's such a pig he's about five hundred every two weeks

This trophy must be earned...

You can do it (y).

Oh, Maia..I think it's great you have dreams!!!

Just kidding! I picked the Chameleons International. I think it's about time I expand a bit...don't you? I am glad you got what you wanted! Free feeders are the best things ever!

I would love to see a video of Mel, please!
You're terrible! I enjoy our banter. These aren't the best videos but this is what Mel does every morning. Pay no attention to the spider web in the corner. The spiders have figured out that there's always flies in there and they have moved in with him. I leave them be, it's only common house spiders. They eat well. Mel is 43 gm. Gained 7 gm in 10 days.

Back
Top Bottom