2017 Chameleon Calendar

No re-counts needed. He is honored to be in the calendar and is happy to make himself available to the forum public :cool:.

Damn right he is ,let others known he is in there for sure ...which month February? December?

Zaphod is lucky enough to have made the December collage. There are some amazing species that are not represented in the assortment.

Last edited:
Now I need to wait another whole year to see the infamous Zaphod,congratulation(y)......"Then one foggy Christmas Eve,You'll go down in history"

I'm thinking smaller, maybe calumma cristifer, is that a different stink eye?

Wouldn't know. I like the dwarfs however but haven't the extra $$$ lying around for them. Give it a try. You're more than experienced enough and happen to have the right climate for them.

Just ordered my calendar. Love that I am able to support this site in doing so. Can't wait to get it! Looks like some great pics are gonna be in it!

Just a question though @Brad and @Decadancin ----- I had to follow the link to the Bookstore that Brad posted in a hyperlink above in order to buy my calendar. My question is, how is one supposed to come across the Bookstore area of the site without directly following a hyperlink in a comment? I don't see a tab to get to the Bookstore on the home page or anywhere else on the site unless I somehow overlooked the link to it. There's no way to get to that area of the site at all unless you somehow find a direct link or hyperlink in the comment section of a thread, like this one. That could make it very hard for a newcomer to the site to stumble upon the Bookstore section of the site because unless they see a URL address linked or hyperlinked in the comments of a thread, they will never even know the Bookstore exists.

Just ordered my calendar. Love that I am able to support this site in doing so. Can't wait to get it! Looks like some great pics are gonna be in it!

Just a question though @Brad and @Decadancin ----- I had to follow the link to the Bookstore that Brad posted in a hyperlink above in order to buy my calendar. My question is, how is one supposed to come across the Bookstore area of the site without directly following a hyperlink in a comment? I don't see a tab to get to the Bookstore on the home page or anywhere else on the site unless I somehow overlooked the link to it. There's no way to get to that area of the site at all unless you somehow find a direct link or hyperlink in the comment section of a thread, like this one. That could make it very hard for a newcomer to the site to stumble upon the Bookstore section of the site because unless they see a URL address linked or hyperlinked in the comments of a thread, they will never even know the Bookstore exists.

Since the new format for the forums there are some things that have not been transitioned yet. I actually tried finding it after I ordered my calendar and was not very successful o_O. There have been some other major projects that have been put ahead of others. My guess is that the bookstore, like the blog system and other features, will be restored in due time. I'm sure @Brad has it on the list :).

actually tried finding it after I ordered my calendar and was not very successful

That's what made me ask the question. The hyperlink from Brad took me to the Bookstore and I was able to make the purchase but had it not been for Brad's hyperlink, I would of never been able to find the Bookstore. I figured it was a transitioning issue to the new site but figured I would bring it to attention in case it was not realized. Thanks for the prompt reply!

That's what made me ask the question. The hyperlink from Brad took me to the Bookstore and I was able to make the purchase but had it not been for Brad's hyperlink, I would of never been able to find the Bookstore. I figured it was a transitioning issue to the new site but figured I would bring it to attention in case it was not realized. Thanks for the prompt reply!

No problem ;).

We will be sent tracking numbers via email when our calendar(s) ship out, yea? Just wanting to make sure it's not left on my doorstep without me knowing. 'Tis the season for holiday cheer and 'tis also the season of some people who like to steal stuff off of doorsteps unfortunately. Another reason I ask is because I ordered my girlfriend a Mini Australian Shepherd calendar for Christmas and I don't want her to see either calendar package coming in the mail because then her mind might start to wonder and she might guess one of her small gifts this year.

Lemme know, thanks!

@trickedoutbiker
We definitely need better links to the bookstore. The store itself is really just a temporary solution and probably why more has not been done yet. There is a link in the side column on the forum list page, but that's about it. The calendars have not shipped yet. You will receive a tracking number by email when they do.

@trickedoutbiker
We definitely need better links to the bookstore. The store itself is really just a temporary solution and probably why more has not been done yet. There is a link in the side column on the forum list page, but that's about it. The calendars have not shipped yet. You will receive a tracking number by email when they do.

There it is... it shows up at the bottom on my tablet. Thanks @Brad

Back
Top Bottom