2017 Chameleon Calendar

Thankfully I only saw one. My favorite part of getting my calendar this year was seeing an amazing new pic each month. I can't wait to get my 2017 calendar!! Thank you to everyone who submitted their beautiful pictures!!

The calendars can now be preordered here: Chameleon Bookstore.
I'm currently out of town and will begin shipping next week. At that time a more official announcement will be made.

jan17_thumb1.jpg

@OldChamKeeper, Make sure to hang your copy where Atlas can't see it. He will likely know you have one, but not seeing it will make it appear that he is generally disgusted with other things.

No! It's not worth angering the holy Lizard! You thought a black cat crossing your path and making you accidentally walk under a ladder before bumping into two guys carrying a mirror causing them to drop it was bad luck.... well you don't know the power of the Parson Stink eye!

It can do the following:

Make a person outside accidentally close a car door on their fingers
Make a child drop their ice cream
Cause a cat to slip off a countertop only to be licked to death by the dog waiting below
Randomly disconnect your internet
Can destroy a low orbit satellite.

You just don't risk the Parson stink eye.

No! It's not worth angering the holy Lizard! You thought a black cat crossing your path and making you accidentally walk under a ladder before bumping into two guys carrying a mirror causing them to drop it was bad luck.... well you don't know the power of the Parson Stink eye!

It can do the following:

Make a person outside accidentally close a car door on their fingers
Make a child drop their ice cream
Cause a cat to slip off a countertop only to be licked to death by the dog waiting below
Randomly disconnect your internet
Can destroy a low orbit satellite.

You just don't risk the Parson stink eye.

So you just get a calendar and hide it? Hmmn... maybe figure a way that Atlas "makes" you get one. This would not be easy and you would do so at your own risk. We would of course have to publicly stand by the statement that you acted alone and pray for your safety.

I would like to see more female chams in the next calendar regardless we dont have a female president next year:rolleyes:.

But that was from this year .....I still like Miss carpet cham in January,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.cant be dwelling from the past right?

But that was from this year .....I still like Miss carpet cham in January,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.cant be dwelling from the past right?

The great thing about having a copy of the calendar is you literally can live in the past. Besides, you will feel silly waiting in line for the Zaphod signing tour holding last year's issue :D.

Back
Top Bottom