2017 Chameleon Calendar

IMG_2204.JPG

After much consideration the set of calendar photos for 2017 has been chosen. This year the top two photos from each calendar poll received their own page. The third and fourth photo from each poll are guaranteed to be in the calendar. In addition to that a few photos have been taken from photo contests during the past year. There were many great entries and it's unfortunate how little room there is in a 12 month calendar. I want to thank everyone that submitted photos or took the time to vote; your participation made this possible. Further announcements about availability will be made next week.

Below are thumbs of the calendar pages. For those not familiar with our previous calendars the three larger images represent collage pages.

cover.jpg

january.jpg

february.jpg

march.jpg

april.jpg

may.jpg

june.jpg

july.jpg

august.jpg

september.jpg

october.jpg

november.jpg

december.jpg

back.jpg

Last edited:
I can't wait to order a few! We need to add a few more months to next year. Maybe a leap-month? Hmmm, maybe a sponsor thank you page with an extra image? Oh, who am I kidding, it was hard enough to vote on the 12 months we do have :confused:...

Gorgeous photos, great job and congrats to those who made it.
I always like it when my birthday month has an awesome image! Then again, that would be the case with this calendar no matter what month I was born! Can't wait to get it! ^-^

Back
Top Bottom