2015 Parsonii Hatchlings

You have 18 babies? I am not sure I could leave to go to work, but the way everyone says they eat guess you better make time for work.:)

Calumma Condo :D
full

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to you both!!! :D

Sometime far in the future (because Ferdinand is going to live forever!) when I'm ready for a Parsons, I'm really hoping that a healthy CB F2/ F3 population will be available in the US... Maybe even the kids or grandkids of one of these tiny chams!

Congrats to you both!!! :D

Sometime far in the future (because Ferdinand is going to live forever!) when I'm ready for a Parsons, I'm really hoping that a healthy CB F2/ F3 population will be available in the US... Maybe even the kids or grandkids of one of these tiny chams!

Ms. Photo shop,
How can you be so patient? I want a parsons so badly, the captive bred would be such a great experience! Knowing how old and the complete history of a parsons would be a ground breaking experience personally, and with all the success with this species in the US the last couple of years the future looks brighter than ever.

I too would like to go on record as both congratulatory of Todnedo for this hatching, and also desirous of a CB Parsons, some day.

Can anyone point me to a care sheet? ;)

Back
Top Bottom