2009 Chameleon Calendar

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Just wanted to let everyone know that I ordered my 2009 Chameleon Forms Calendars and received them in the mail today. Shipping was really fast and the calendars look great!!!! Very nice quality! Nice Christmas gifts for my friends and family. Thanks Brad!

HuH???? When was that posted? I have been waiting to hear how/when to order them. Please post the news Brad!

OK, so I found it in the bookstore. All of you interested just click on the bookstore and you will find the calendar. I must have been sleeping that day.

You can buy them in the bookstore or go down to the bottom right corner of the home page a click on Luie's picture and you can also buy them there.

I got my calendar in the mail today - Thanks Brad, you're the bestest. :) I'm very impressed with the quality; the pics, the paper stock and the printing is top notch. Well done!

Cheers,
t

Well, dang it! I didn't notice my pics in there - I have been busy and not paying attention. I had forgotten to submit my pics.

I DID hope that since some won contests, Brad would include them without asking me! (entering the contest gave him permission, of course).

It looks great - I'll be ordering one or two this week.

too bad I lost my JOB...

hehe. Back to school I may go... Nursing degree, maybe?

I DID hope that since some won contests, Brad would include them without asking me! (entering the contest gave him permission, of course).

Yes, your CB melleri Ardi is in there! It's on one of the group pages.

LOVE my new calender, and seeing one of my line in there was a treat!

So did the calendars sell out already? I can't find them even when I click on the link on the lower right of the home page.

LOOK under Forums (top left) and then under Site Information and then Site Assistance and you'll see where to get them. Jann

I'm cool ...

I just got my 2009 chameleon calendar - whoo hoo! I like how on some of the months they show FOUR different chamelons. Nice job to everyone involved !

Just received mine and it is beautiful! I will look forward to each month next year to enjoy each and every stunning cham!

Back
Top Bottom