2 Yr. Old BB Ambilobe Female from Bonaroo - Local Pick Up NH -

Status
Not open for further replies.

ndugan7

Hello everyone! My Blue Bar Ambilobe Female Tahiry is for sale. She is 2 years and a month old now and has NEVER been bred. She is ready to breed and has shown receptive colors to my male the few times he's seen her. I bought her from the Chameleon Company as a hatchling, her sire is Bonaroo. She has never had any health issues and is not a picky eater, mainly dubia but she will always chase down silks, horns, supers and crickets. She is not shy and will take worms from your hand, but I seldom handle her.

If interested let me know, Local Pick-Up ONLY but I am going to be vending at the next Reptile Expo in Manchester on April 1st so if you want to arrange to pick her up there I can.

Asking $300.

I have a full set-up available that includes 18x18x36 LLL cage with LLL drip tray, Brand New Reptisun 5.0 18" Florescent with fixture, clamp lamp for incandescent heat bulb, and vines. All this plus her for only $400!

DSC00400.jpg
DSC00550.jpg

again i will state.........I am not able to ship her......Local pick-up or meet me at the New England Reptile Expo! Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom