2 quality breeder cages FS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigian

I decided to downsize to one cham so I no longer need these cages. I custom built these cages. They are made with stained/sealed wood, plastic coated 3/4" mesh, cleanable plastic bottom and back panel and removable plastic center divider for breeding purposes. Cages are 4x2x4' tall divided into 2x2x4' sections. Total height is approx. 5 1/2 feet tall.

Sale includes 2 cages with 4 seperate sections, 4 heat lights, 4 UV light fixtures, 4 buckets for drains on the bottom of the cages, pro-products misting kit (minus the nozzles, they broke when I soaked them in the wrong solution), small cage to house feeders, plants(ficus, etc.), pro-products 'pocket temp' thermometor, and Ill throw in 3 smaller screen cages (I dont know the dimentions), etc...

Now, on to the pictures...

craigslist045.jpg

craigslist044.jpg

craigslist039.jpg

Promist sold...

Ill do both cages, 4 heat lights, 4 18" uv lights, aquarium for crickets, vitamin powders, a couple of uv bulbs and all the plants I have for $300

I also have 3 various screen cages. $50 takes all...

Email [email protected]

these cages are awesome i just saw them in person, but they are big! not gonna fit in my integra, im buying one of them as soon as we can find a truck... Ian's pretty cool and needs to get rid of this stuff, really good price, i would take them both if i had the room, but i dont, if your in the area i would check it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom