2+ More Plants

TheLetterAfterP(Q)

Avid Member
Can you believe this?!

Only $70 and it got me these babies!
20200102_213240.jpg

Both of them are taller than my girlfriend. o_O Boy I am so ready for 2020 and a baby cham!!

That's a good buy!! Now you need some vines through there, mount some lights above and I'd put something underneath there for drainage and cham poo a piece of vinyl glued to a sheet of plywood with a 1 inch piece of trim underneath the border the vinyl goes over, just for an idea

@saltydo you have something incorporated into your build similar to what you are talking about. I would love to add a simple/effective layer to protect my carpets

I have 24 x 24 x 48 vivs, I'm growing a Japanese maple for them to free range on in the summer outside, I just gave you the idea I would do if I were you, I've been building houses, remodels, roofing my whole life, so I'm used to thinking how to solve problems constructively, chams poo alot, and need dripping water, you could make a 2' high platform for your free range and slope towards middle with a floor drain connected to a pipe to run outside, another idea.....

If you would like I could give you an easy formula for building a platform waterproof with grade slope to a drain, same as I use building crickets for low spots on commercial buildings

If you would like I could give you an easy formula for building a platform waterproof with grade slope to a drain, same as I use building crickets for low spots on commercial buildings
I like that!

Any sort of "gameplan" would be much appreciated! I cannot wait to get this up and running!

Back
Top Bottom