2 month pic and 3.5 month pic of nosy be. Give me ur opinion

jaglon53

I just wanted to post some pics of my 3.5 month old nosy be Pascale.
He is growing so fast and is huge for 3.5 months just wanted some peoples opinions.

Attachments

• cham i wasnt supposed to get.jpg
    cham i wasnt supposed to get.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 175
  • 3.5 month old nosy be.jpg
    3.5 month old nosy be.jpg
    252.6 KB · Views: 171
He looks great and beautiful coloring for 3 1/2 months! As far as the size, pics can be deceiving. How much does he weigh and how long is from his snout to vent. That would give us a better idea of how big he actually is.

he looks awsome, the second pic he looks older than 3.5 months..maybe another pic with a comaprison size like your hand or ruler???

where did you get him from by the way???

size

He measures 4.25 inches snout to vent(Could be off by a centimeter he wasnt very cooperative LOL!). I got him from Bruce at Chameleonparadise.
I dont have a digital scale so dont know weight. I will take a pic of him tomorrow with a ruler.

He measures 4.25 inches snout to vent(Could be off by a centimeter he wasnt very cooperative LOL!). I got him from Bruce at Chameleonparadise.
I dont have a digital scale so dont know weight. I will take a pic of him tomorrow with a ruler.

damn thats a huge growth spurt for 3.5 months!!!! more like 5-6month range:eek:lol

and AWSOME...i am really considering getting a nosey be from Bruce at Chameleon paradise they all look awsome, your guy came from Blue dream or super blue???

lineage

Im about 99% sure it was super blue and the dam was a baby from one of the KAMMERFLAGE KREATIONS aka CHAMELEONSONLY.COM NOSY BE lines which are really blue as well.

Im about 99% sure it was super blue and the dam was a baby from one of the KAMMERFLAGE KREATIONS aka CHAMELEONSONLY.COM NOSY BE lines which are really blue as well.

thats awsome:)

my ambilobe in my avatar is from the KAMMERS, and that is amazing, your guy isnt even HALF WAY their in coloring up yet, he will get more and more blue..RIGHT ON!!!! DEFINATELY POST MORE PICS!!!!:D:cool:

measurement

I WAS OFF ON MEASUREMENT HE IS 4.85inches!!!!! CRAZY NEVER HAD A PANTHER THAT HAD A GROWTH SPURT THIS BIG SO EARLY! I HAVE HAD VEILEDS THAT HAVE THOUGH. I THINK THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN MIKE FROM FLCHAMS HANDYWORK THOUGH. DOES ANYONE ELSE DOCUMENT GROWTH ON A MONTH TO MONTH BASIS? IF SO, IT WOULD BE COOL TO SEE AT WHAT STAGE(month-month period) IN THE GROWTH CYCLE CHAMS SEEM TO GROW THE MOST.

Back
Top Bottom