2 Adult Males- 1 Red Bar, 1 Blue Bar

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyshelbyrae

Hey everyone. So a friend of mine, Loni, is selling her 2 beautiful male panthers. I bought my female (Mia) from her, and she is extremely healthy and gorgeous. If you're looking for a full grown male, you really can't beat the prices she's offering. She emails back pretty quickly, and she lives down by San Antonio, in case anyone in that area just wanted to drive for pick up instead of shipping them.

Loni's email: [email protected]

"My husband needs cancer treatment, so unfortunately I have to sell my last 2 chameleons.

I have one red bar/yellow body (fired up) male (almost 3 yrs) who was a proven breeder, and a blue bar/orange body male, 2 years old with a tounge issue but doesnt keep him from eating (just can't catch fast moving feeders, I feed him all kinds of worms...his favorite=hornworms).

I'm asking $350 for the red bar male
$250 for the blue bar male

The pics of the blue bar are in his calm stage, I cant get him to fire up. Sorry but he is bright orange with alot of baby blue color. The red bar male is bigger then the blue bar. He just looks smaller on that picture.
Please email me to [email protected]. Thank's so much for looking.

I am willing to ship, if I can figure out how to do it or better where to bring them."

Her pictures of them:

blues.jpg

blue.jpg

loni3.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom