1st time in REAL Sunshine!

Beman

Social Media Manager
Staff member
So I moved this past weekend to a place with a little yard which Beman and I got to take advantage of today! It was his first time in the sun and he just loved hanging out on me basking. I was numb and sore from the move so the heat was wonderful. We sat outside for a good 30 minutes him just chillin on me. His colors were amazing and I have never seen him this vibrant under his uvb light. Just goes to show how important real sun time is for them. I am in two pics so just ignore my disheveled look lol.

2.jpg 1.jpg 7.jpg 6.jpg 5.jpg 4.jpg 3.jpg

So I moved this past weekend to a place with a little yard which Beman and I got to take advantage of today! It was his first time in the sun and he just loved hanging out on me basking. I was numb and sore from the move so the heat was wonderful. We sat outside for a good 30 minutes him just chillin on me. His colors were amazing and I have never seen him this vibrant under his uvb light. Just goes to show how important real sun time is for them. I am in two pics so just ignore my disheveled look lol.

View attachment 225609View attachment 225610View attachment 225611View attachment 225612View attachment 225613View attachment 225614View attachment 225615
He is beautiful!

Nice pictures! Yay for sunshine! We had a blizzard here in Denver today so sunshine is scarce around here.
Awww I am not fond of snow. We live on the coast in Northern California so we get tons of rain and fog during winter. It was 60 and clear today though. In the sun it was a toasty 87 according to my thermometer lol.

Awww I am not fond of snow. We live on the coast in Northern California so we get tons of rain and fog during winter. It was 60 and clear today though. In the sun it was a toasty 87 according to my thermometer lol.
Lucky! I was born and raised in San Diego, I've never gotten used to the snow here, I pretty much hate it!

View attachment 225609View attachment 225610View attachment 225611View attachment 225612View attachment 225613View attachment 225614View attachment 225615

He’s looking very handsome. ❤️

My guys love going outside.

Lucky! I was born and raised in San Diego, I've never gotten used to the snow here, I pretty much hate it!
We were in the mountains of AZ. They got 12 inches a month ago were I used to live. So when the chance to move back here came 7 months ago I jumped on it. I will soak up some sun for you hun :)

what a cute boy!!! also can i just say how amazing he looks, looks happy and healthy to me!!! Beman is such a lucky little guy. i cant wait for apollo to be out like this but its only 50 in md! also outdoor cages sound like a plan! im gonna start building in spring

Yeah, It’s crazy. They have so much enjoyment out of it and their so smart. I take cooper outside in the summer as much as I can. Cause we have a tree in our backyard. As soon as I put him in he’s doing leaf walks, basking, and he’s always bright green. It’s pretty amazing.

what a cute boy!!! also can i just say how amazing he looks, looks happy and healthy to me!!! Beman is such a lucky little guy. i cant wait for apollo to be out like this but its only 50 in md! also outdoor cages sound like a plan! im gonna start building in spring
Thank you hun! He seems to be doing really well. Not putting on weight as fast as I would like but since I only have a guess at his age he might be on track or maybe he is just going to be smaller due to breeding... But he always amazes me. I loved how you could see the sun rays in the pics. :) Our little yard is perfect because the building blocks the breeze on two sides and then we have a 6 foot privacy fence wrapping around the other two. Since it never really gets too hot here I should be able to do outside time with him quite a bit as long as we get a sunny day.

Back
Top Bottom