1st Shed!

AMdoubleER

Avid Member
Someone is growing up! Its always a good reassuring feeling when your Cham is shedding! (y):D
IMG_8892.JPG

Nice man, how's he been doing? This the Ambanja?
Yep the Ambanja, he is great! Smurf seems to be adjusting just fine! Eating and drinking regularly and now shedding for the first time under my care. I still have some major work to do, I would like to get more into gutloading so I can assure he is getting better nutrients from feeders. You once again opened my eyes, so I've been doing reasearch and I'm going to try to start with a basic gutload recipe since I've never done it before and take it from there! Its going to all be new to me because I don't even grocery shop. I'll be the guy walking around the entire store looking for all the ingredients while researching the steps to make sure its good stuff as well as what cleaning solutions to use on fruits etc. This will be another journey for me!

Hah I rarely grocery shop either, my gf usually handles that. I'll go to whole foods once every few months and buy a bunch of organic stuff that I throw in a blender then freeze. It's pretty cheap, It cost me like $50 to make months worth of gutload. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

Hah I rarely grocery shop either, my gf usually handles that. I'll go to whole foods once every few months and buy a bunch of organic stuff that I throw in a blender then freeze. It's pretty cheap, It cost me like $50 to make months worth of gutload. If you have any questions feel free to ask!
Thanks @jamest0o0, I really appreciate it! I have been trying to follow sandrachameleon's gut load recipe list since everyone keeps recommending her in the gut load threads, but I find her instructions somewhat difficult to a guy who basically has never grocery shopped. Its stuff in her list that I have never heard of nor seen before. Do you have a more beginners basic recipe for me to start with? A list that includes basic ingredients that I will actually know of.

Yeah I know of her gutload lists, but I never really followed any recipe. I just wrote a list of good foods and blend them all up. Do you have a whole foods around? I'll go there every few months and buy a bunch of stuff for feeders. They're expensive, but it lasts a long time and is good quality. Sorry I'm about to fall asleep now, but I can post my list of foods tomorrow.

Yeah I know of her gutload lists, but I never really followed any recipe. I just wrote a list of good foods and blend them all up. Do you have a whole foods around? I'll go there every few months and buy a bunch of stuff for feeders. They're expensive, but it lasts a long time and is good quality. Sorry I'm about to fall asleep now, but I can post my list of foods tomorrow.
Its all good, and yea I have a whole foods store about 17minutes away. Whenever you get a chance shoot me that list and I'll get on it! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom