11 baby Jackson's

AnamCara

Chameleon Enthusiast
There were 11 baby Jackson's born at Petco in Boulder Colorado. Born this morning at 9 am mountain time. My friend is trying to find them homes. They are each free to a keeper who knows what they are doing.

There were 11 baby Jackson's born at Petco in Boulder Colorado. Born this morning at 9 am mountain time. My friend is trying to find them homes. They are each free to a keeper who knows what they are doing.
I doubt you’d ship but if you can’t find homes and would ship let me know.

Does your friend live in Boulder? I live in Aurora. I am interested and have the gear.

Yikes! If I were in the US, I’d take them all. And honestly, I think that’s the best idea: some keeper should take all of them, raise them up to 5 or 6 months, then disseminate them. Are they xanths or tjj?

Yikes! If I were in the US, I’d take them all. And honestly, I think that’s the best idea: some keeper should take all of them, raise them up to 5 or 6 months, then disseminate them. Are they xanths or tjj?
I don't think she knows and I wasn't given that information.

Back
Top Bottom