1 or 2 superworms a day with 15 crickets .

15 crickets seems like alot to me... but again mine is only 8 months old and i feed him 5 larges daily and 1 or 2 other worms (ie waxworms or superworms or hornworms)

15 crickets seems like alot to me... but again mine is only 8 months old and i feed him 5 larges daily and 1 or 2 other worms (ie waxworms or superworms or hornworms)
I prefer to have medium sized crickets as the large die faster im not worried about them eating too many crickets as they are not overweight and still growing at 5 months.

and again how big are the superworms? the ones i get are in that petco round plastic box and are like a good inch and a half or so

It depends on the size of the crickets and worms and the age and sex of your chameleon.
I have a male and female both around 6 months maybe 5 weight grams 63 female and 67 male i just hear how they should have lots of different feeders i dont have many good options so im wondering if they would benefit or not from adding 1 or 2 superworms along with crickets daily i do use other feeders but they are not as reasonably priced so i mostly stick to crickets i breed and gut load

I have a male and female both around 6 months maybe 5 weight grams 63 female and 67 male i just hear how they should have lots of different feeders i dont have many good options so im wondering if they would benefit or not from adding 1 or 2 superworms along with crickets daily i do use other feeders but they are not as reasonably priced so i mostly stick to crickets i breed and gut load
Say 1 full size or two medium

In that case it seems fine for you since it looks like you have an adult. With what i feed my chameleon, he doesnt seem overweight ever and the proportions for you seems right. If anything, you see him getting obese, then bring down the cricket count a bit. But a varied diet of many things (worms crickets and roaches) always do good

Be careful not to overfeed the female once she's sexually mature because it can lead to health and reproductive issues.

Back
Top Bottom