1 month old cham

chamers

Keeps climing his cage and then getting darks spots on him i suppose he is stressed i havent changed his husbandry much and i added a dripper idk whats making him unhappy. Help

Can you post pics of him and the enclosure from top to bottom? Is he next to window where he can see the birds or too many people walking by?

i will post some
and he is in our room but he was never bothered before by us walking by he is just acting a bit off today.

Attachments

• Rory1.jpg
    Rory1.jpg
    321.5 KB · Views: 67
  • ror3.jpg
    ror3.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 72
  • rory2.jpg
    rory2.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 75
he keeps climbing his cage then gets dark green spots on him. his basking spot is 78 degrees his lower cage is 60's he just keeps climbing the mesh of the cage and then possibly stressing.

should i get a big plant to take up space? any recommendation its a zilla cage 18L x 12 W x 20H.

i was told plastic was fine otherwise i would of looked more into it. but instead of critiquing maybe make suggestions.

Do you have a linear UV light on enclosure? I cant see right on the pic. Veileds love to chew leaves so you should get real plants and I agree there should be more hiding places. Benjamin ficus is a great plant for babies because it has a lot of branches..

Back
Top Bottom