1 month old Carpet

Which Miner-all are you using, I or O? Your schedule looks heavy on the D3 to me, IMO. I am sure others will chime in, but I would reduce the D3 to a couple days a week and the Miner-all to one day a week. If you have the I version, might want to drop one of the D3 days. On the off days, you can add in a couple calcium without D3 and leave 2 days without anything at all. If you are gutloading your crix well, then your little guy is already doing well. The powders are more insurance than anything else.

Heika

carpets

so what did for incubating . I've had hard hatching them . and alot on the way and 20 right know . so some more info can't hurt . thanks jeremy elder

Just wanted to give a little advice on the fruit fly containers. This is how I have mine set up for easy dispencing. I cut a hole in the middle of the lid, and put a foam stopper in it. This allows only a few flies out at a time. Hope this helps ya.

Cyndi and John
Chameleon Kingdom
770-485-6528

Last edited:
Hope All Is Well

Hey Hows It Going? Nice Choice On Your New Carpet Cahmeleon. In My Viewpoint They Are In The Top 5 For Most Stunning Appearance. The Inportant Thing Is This... The Carpet Is One Of Only 2 Or 3 That The Female Displays The More Extravagant Colors And Overall Beauty. So I Hope You Got A Female. They Don't Grow Very Large So That Setup You Have Will House He/she For Life. 8 Inches Max. But 6 Inches Is Normal, Including Tail. The Flightless Flies Are Great As Are The Silkies. House Flies In A Month Or Two And They Are Available Online So You Don't Have To Hang Around The Garbage Cans And Wonder If Bacteria Comes With Your Feeders. Good Luck

I just shot a few new pictures of little Roo... He is looking good! :) Starting to show some color. His spots have really started to show in the past few weeks! Still not sure if he is a boy or girl Roo :p

Attachments

• DSC00232.JPG
    DSC00232.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 218
  • DSC00236.JPG
    DSC00236.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 216
Back
Top Bottom