1 Month Change YBBB Panther

Deo32

C7DA962E-1E7F-4B85-9E5A-6E3ACB98CD53.jpeg
EC00F29C-2FE9-4413-A8CD-7C06A38D81B6.png
About a month ago, I posted a picture of one of my babies regarding his eye discoloration/bruise.

He changed so much over the past month (and still surprisingly has the bruise) and definitely is not resembling his parents as of now! Has blue bars, green body, and red eyes/tail.....

View attachment 216357 View attachment 216356 About a month ago, I posted a picture of one of my babies regarding his eye discoloration/bruise.

He changed so much over the past month (and still surprisingly has the bruise) and definitely is not resembling his parents as of now! Has blue bars, green body, and red eyes/tail.....
Have you asked an exotics vet that’s dealt with chams before about his eye? Beautiful cham, by the way!

Have you asked an exotics vet that’s dealt with chams before about his eye? Beautiful cham, by the way!
I haven't taken him to the vet regarding the eye. It popped up overnight so I assumed either one of the other babies or a cricket bit him; it's also not impairing him at all. It's healed mostly but I guess a battle scar was left over.

Back
Top Bottom