1 Million Posts

Congratulations that is a neat milestone! Any predictions of where we are going to be a decade from now (in regards to posts and members etc..)?

Last edited:
Congrats to all who came to the forums and especially those who stayed to share their knowledge! I know I have learned a ton from so many, and I hope I can return the favor for a long time!!! Here's to a couple million more!!! :D

Considering it took just under 10 years to get to 1 million I would expect to at least double that in the next 10 years(internet is more readily available and the site is well established). I am a little surprised there hasn't been much of an effort to optimize the sites SEO data to better help those with questions find the community, but like I said, the site is established so its not as hard to find with a proper search.

I was an anonymous lurker for a long while before I finally joined and started posting, and now am a happy cham owner. Congrats to all who contributed to the sites overall success!

Congrats and heres to a million more!!! I know I added a bunch to the total!! I checked out the very first post and that puppy video is about the cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

Congratulations!!!! Glad to see this forum has survived for so long. May it continue on for another few million posts!!

Congrats to all! I also lurked for a long time before coming up with the courage to actually post something. Some of the long-time members feel like family on here, even though I've never met them or would even know what they looked like. I appreciate having such a fantastic reference source and a big thanks to all the moderators who thanklessly spend their time making this a safe and fun forum! :D

Congrats to Brad for making this site the friendliest and perhaps the longest lasting chameleon specific forum on the internetz. Here is to million more posts. Cheers!

thank you to Brad and the moderators in particular, and to all the members in good standing for making this an interesting and worthwhile forum.

Back
Top Bottom