1 Day Old Baby Chameleon SMILES AND BLOWS BUBBLE!!!

Excuse my noob question, but does that happen because the chameleon is figuring out how to drink, only being a day old? Also love how huge their eyes are in proportion to their bodies:D

Just throwing it out there I don't know what happened before the video started.. but you don't want to spray them directly in the mouth. This small they can aspirate very easily.. he's struggling to drink looks like he got to much water at once.. while the video is cute id keep an eye on the baby.

Just throwing it out there I don't know what happened before the video started.. but you don't want to spray them directly in the mouth. This small they can aspirate very easily.. he's struggling to drink looks like he got to much water at once.. while the video is cute id keep an eye on the baby.

We really appreciate the concern and tip! Prior to video we took out baby from incubator and placed in container where baby climbed on ledge and started drinking water perfusely. We don't spray our chameleons and definitely not inside their mouth and definitely not to a NEWBORN. The baby is doing great now! This video was just a little slice of something special we wanted to share. Enjoy!

We
Excuse my noob question, but does that happen because the chameleon is figuring out how to drink, only being a day old? Also love how huge their eyes are in proportion to their bodies:D

We have raised veileds for 2 years now and have never seen a newborn drink so much water! This one had a lot of personality too!

We really appreciate the concern and tip! Prior to video we took out baby from incubator and placed in container where baby climbed on ledge and started drinking water perfusely. We don't spray our chameleons and definitely not inside their mouth and definitely not to a NEWBORN. The baby is doing great now! This video was just a little slice of something special we wanted to share. Enjoy!
I loved the audio just as much as the visual :love:Thanks for sharing!!

Back
Top Bottom