Phelsuma quadriocellata quadriocellata
Phelsuma rosagularis *
Phelsuma serraticauda
Phelsuma vanheygeni

* only a female and still looking for male, the other 8 species I have pairs

kind regards

Joery

Not so far away;)
Nice collection of Phelsumas, I keep klemmeri, inexpectata, quad.parva (both formes), lineata and laticauda
Hopefully you get a rosagularis male, but I know that they are extremly hard to get, the same with inexpectata males :eek:

You have a cool collection already as well. I'm lucky to have an inexpectata male, they are indeed very hard to obtain.

best regards

Joery

Gotta be honest i was thinking the same thing. Thanks for the picture of what it is, and those are great looking renovations wish i could have a place like that heh.

i'm trying to talk my other half into letting me use the "storage room" as my reptile room :D :D

your renovation is amazing! I showed him your pictures in an attempt to getting the room...no luck yet. I don't give up easily though ;)

I dont know if they run away, Its not my Plant Lol Id be worried about the proximity of lights.

Im gussing its near his workstation and he can keep an eye on any animal on it?

They don't run away, the walls on the bottom are 35cm high and no branch reaches these walls. I haven't had any problems with runaways and the proximity of the lights is surely not a problem since these lights are not strong (uv and temperature wise). Room temperature is 18-20°C and local near the lamps/spots it goes from 22-25°C max. The advantage of keeping chams like this is that they can be much more active then in any enclosure, they also can freely choose between more moist spots (more to the bottem of the tree) and less moist (more to the top of the tree). The bottem consists of hydro grains, plant soil and moss). As you can see one side of the tree is exposed to the lights and the other side is the shade side. Another advantage is that when you mis the tree it feels like rain for the animals and keeps dripping for a significant amount of time. And yeah i can easily keep an eye on them, hehe.

best regards

Joery

I think it looks great, those are some cute looking geckos too.

I might have missed it, but what sp. of Chameleon are you keeping?

Back
Top Bottom