Zoomed Bulbs

kongchi

Hi guys, sorry I haven't posted for a while, Sebastian is doing fine. Sebastian went through a small phase of being unfriendly (for about 2 weeks) but he's back to normal.

Anyhow, for those of you who use Zoomed bulbs ( I use the 60 watt daylight ones - I just like the way they shine) REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR RECEIPTS!! For a long time, I was buying them then they would break on me a month and a half later. So I kept buying them until I was fed up on how much I was spending on bulbs. I wrote Zoomed a "concerned" letter about my woes and I found out that the daylight bulbs come with a 90 day warranty with receipt. Unfortunately I didn't have my old receipts BUT I just came home from work to discover that Zoomed had sent me out a box of 3 replacement bulbs and a small goody bag of stuff.

So keep your receipts if you have those bulbs.

are you talking about basking heat bulbs?

For my heat bulbs I use regular old 60 watt incandescent bulbs from home depot. They work just as well for heat output and cost a lot less than bulb marketed toward reptiles.

Of course you have to have a proper reptile bulb for UVB (reptisun 5.0)

Cool Zoomed sent you some free stuff. What else did you get in your goodie bag?

are you talking about basking heat bulbs?

For my heat bulbs I use regular old 60 watt incandescent bulbs from home depot. They work just as well for heat output and cost a lot less than bulb marketed toward reptiles.

Of course you have to have a proper reptile bulb for UVB (reptisun 5.0)

Cool Zoomed sent you some free stuff. What else did you get in your goodie bag?

It came with various free samples. I've tried other bulbs, but I just like the glow of this one, it goes quite well with my enclosure.

It came with various free samples. I've tried other bulbs, but I just like the glow of this one, it goes quite well with my enclosure.

I hear they tend to explode as well, sound like a real quality bulb and Zoomed apparently knows it :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom