zoo med habba mister

fusionf5

Anyone like or dislike this system? And can I run it off a bucket of water rather than their container? Or does anyone know of another system for around 50

hey there, imo, you wont find anything that will work for chameleon terrariums under 99$, most used are promists, or our site's trusted sponsor MistKing has an awsome beginner set up for 99$ check em out

Yeah I'm just going away for 5 days and my brother is goin to take care of my veil and baby pather but he goes to school so they can't wait all day for water ya know. But I guess in the long run a hundred bucks is well worth it.

Yeah I'm just going away for 5 days and my brother is goin to take care of my veil and baby pather but he goes to school so they can't wait all day for water ya know. But I guess in the long run a hundred bucks is well worth it.

I had to modify my habba mister to hold a bigger reservoir. I glued a big water jug to attach to it. I don't recommend it to use for an adult cham. Only used it for the baby's. But imho I would recommend not buying this product at all. A real misting system is what you will need for the lifetime of your chams.....put it on your christmas list.

habba mist

Biggest piece of junk ever. I have 2 only out of necessity. they barely spray,more like dribble or shoot a straight stream across and out of the cage. To get it to "mist" is a very fine line. Mine sort of mists and mostly dribbles. But I have a plant under to catch it all. Once my perm set up is done, I'm getting a mistking or doing my own from the lawn&garden from Home Depot/Lowes. I even called ZooMed to tell them my complaint. They told me I had a bad pump.....I said I had 2!, then they said I needed to use RO water only, I said I have 2 saltwater fish tanks and have been using RO water as recommended. She had no answer for me. I suggested that the idea was marvel, even perfect...the engineers need to make a better misting nozzle...probley the cheapest piece on the whole damn thing!!!!! She said she would pass my complaint on to the design team. There was nothing else she could do.

Back
Top Bottom