Zombie Outbreak

A government Building. Dept of anything, no difference. Even most zombies would avoid it, and those that didnt would line up like sheep, fill out forms etc, then you could pick them off, one by one!.............."Next"....Boom! ...Sorry sir, you need a p34 form....Next!

:D

FOTFL!!! You totally crack me up!!

I'd probably choose my apartment. It's like a little fortress. My weapon...let's think...okay, I've got it! My deadly post digested onion fart- gun. :eek:

See Crazy lady, that's the beauty of super Walmarts and Targets. They have the pharmacy there too..all the Rx drugs you could want. Not to mention camping gear, ammo, etc etc. Hell mine even has generators. And if yours doesn't you can build one out of a few alternators you take from the automotive dept, and a lawn mower engine..Not to mention all the spare 12 volt batteries and DC/AC converters you want, can be found on the shelves.

What does it really say about us that the Apocalypse is coming and we think the best place to be is a Wally world or Target. LOL

Well, good. I guess I'll have the place all to myself then. :D

Do you know how hard it is to actually attempt to aim at a head from more than 10 feet? On top of that, a moving target that is running towards you. I do not think those with guns would last too long.

Do you know how hard it is to actually attempt to aim at a head from more than 10 feet? On top of that, a moving target that is running towards you. I do not think those with guns would last too long.

Indeed, unless you have a shotgun and cut the barrel short for spray effect, I still LOVE "Cure's" Katana idea. Just the thought of holding one of those bad boys and slicing through flesh puts a creepy bloodthristy grin on my face. :D................ did i forget to mention i am weird?

I agree on the hand gun thing, tis why my weapon of choice would be that 12 gage 12 round clip street sweeper shot gun. :D

I was walking down the camping isle today and saw the mini gas cans for the heaters. All i could think of was mini bombs to destroy zombies!!!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom