Zippy cuteness!

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
Zippy, my baby Carpet has had a very busy weekend, bless him! Saturday is weighing day and he is now up to 7.2g at almost 5 months old. Sunday is cage cleaning day so he was placed in a spare cage to keep him safe while I removed all his little poops and replaced the kitchen towel on the bottom. Well, he spent the whole time racing round the cage tasting everything because it was all new to him, which I found rather amusing! Having never had a 'taster' before I find this very cute! He even tastes my fingers sometimes too! :D He is coming out of his shell a bit more now and likes to sit right at the front of his viv, usually on the food pot!:D He is also not quite so flighty and skittish when I hold him, which is much less stressful for both of us! I hate the way baby chams run so fast and you need to move your hand fast to catch them, but this just makes them run faster! :eek: Here's a few new pics from weigh day yesterday!

Oneeye.jpg

LittleZip.jpg

greenandblue.jpg

I love that bit of blue poking out! He really looks like a total doll. And, your nail polish is cute. :p

He just gets cuter by the day. His colors are looking good, and he is becoming a Momma's boy. Another perfect little angel, just like Monty. He is perfect.:)

it might be wrong but I always look at Miss Lily pics just to see if her nails changed again its like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get

sweet little boy :D
I should hope you think he's sweet - we do have brothers/clutchmates, lol! :D Boo is a sweetie too!

it might be wrong but I always look at Miss Lily pics just to see if her nails changed again its like a box of chocolates you never know what your going to get
Haha! Thanks! I don't feel dressed unless my nails are done! :eek: In Monty's first year thread my nails are different in most of the pics!:D

Back
Top Bottom