zilla tropical mist

calliechem

does anyone use this / know how much of this should I spray on pascal & around his terrarium?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 182
Honestly, I've never used it. I don't see any reason to put a product on their skin. As long as the humidity in their enclosure is good, they shouldn't have any issues with shedding.

does anyone use this / know how much of this should I spray on pascal & around his terrarium?
I use it to keep the humidity up but I never spray my little one. It does help keep my humidity up a little more. I spray the area just enough to get my humidity to 60%, my cage stays at 55% when not sprayed and I avoid my cham cause idk what it would do to her plus she hates being sprayed with anything.

:eek::eek:Remember that anything you spray on the cage plants may be swallowed when your cham licks leaves while drinking. This stuff is NOT plain water! IMHO its a waste of money and I doubt it was intended to be ingested.

I have to agree with @Carlton. There's chemicals in that and your Cham will ingest it while licking up water or simply getting in on her/his skin. Then their walking around with it on them. Try longer misting sessions or closing off sides of the enclosure if you'd like to bring up the humidity. Id toss the stuff out. IMO anything along the lines that Zilla or etc. makes that is alike this, is garbage. I don't know why they even sell it.

I have to agree with @Carlton. There's chemicals in that and your Cham will ingest it while licking up water or simply getting in on her/his skin. Then their walking around with it on them. Try longer misting sessions or closing off sides of the enclosure if you'd like to bring up the humidity. Id toss the stuff out. IMO anything along the lines that Zilla or etc. makes that is alike this, is garbage. I don't know why they even sell it.

They sell it because uneducated impulse shoppers fall for the claims. One of many reasons I hate the bigger herp supply brands. So much of their stuff is simply that; garbage.

That stuff is horrible. All of their products like this are ghastly. They have this horrible musk to them that taint everything and really piss off my chams.

They sell it because uneducated impulse shoppers fall for the claims. One of many reasons I hate the bigger herp supply brands. So much of their stuff is simply that; garbage.
Agreed. It's junk. The store itself allows this crap in their stores as well and truly if you own a pet store or supply store, and sell this garbage knowing it isn't good, you'd have to have a guilty conscience. I stopped going to my local Pet Supplies after I told them a Cham is sickly since its sleeping and dehydrated. They told me " Yeah the best we could do is maybe have a vet look at it and mark it down 20% if it's sick." I almost lost it. I'm never going there again. Forget that.

I use the Zilla Spray, but I only use it when my cham is shedding. I spray it on him a few times to kind of aid in getting the itchy skin off better. I make sure it doesn't get in his eyes though.

My step sis put stuff on her face,but I can still see the blackheads without her make up on,late night tv commercial are for the impulse buyer,cream this cream that I dont see any African use those fancy product,and their skin still look naturally glowing,so the keyword to take away is "Natural" not artificial:)forget about those Pet DumbDumb store said or the fox said:)

Back
Top Bottom