Ziggie

Here are some pictures that were taken last night of my Morph Cross Panter Ziggie who is 5 months old. He is 37.5% Ambilobe x 31.25% Ambanja x 12.5% Nosy Be x 12.5% Sambava x 6.25% Maroantsetia.

Attachments

• Ziggie 2-13-13.jpg
    Ziggie 2-13-13.jpg
    251.6 KB · Views: 148
  • Ziggie2 2-13-13.jpg
    Ziggie2 2-13-13.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 182
  • Ziggie3 2-13-13.jpg
    Ziggie3 2-13-13.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 139
What a beautiful cham! I really like looking at hybrids and trying to identify characteristics of the various locales. He looks like a blue bar ambanja with red rain! Awesome :D

I don't mean to come off rude but your cham looks extremely dehydrated. This is a forum to help members out, so i'm just trying to help.

His turrets are sunken in and he doesn't look like he has fat pads around them which is why i'm saying he's dehydrated.

If he's not drinking, i'd def try the 20-30 minute shower option, have 1 dripper constantly running, and up your misting times or have less misting time but more mists. (hope that makes sense haha). Oh, also try and offer him a few fat hornworms. Hornworms are a great treat but provide tons of water to hydrate your cham.

Nonetheless, your cham looks great. I can def see all the locales in your guy. I think hybrid morphs are stunning, they're something you hardly see. I love how his tail has those blue bands that go all the way to the tip.

I don't mean to come off rude but your cham looks extremely dehydrated. This is a forum to help members out, so i'm just trying to help.

His turrets are sunken in and he doesn't look like he has fat pads around them which is why i'm saying he's dehydrated.

If he's not drinking, i'd def try the 20-30 minute shower option, have 1 dripper constantly running, and up your misting times or have less misting time but more mists. (hope that makes sense haha). Oh, also try and offer him a few fat hornworms. Hornworms are a great treat but provide tons of water to hydrate your cham.

Nonetheless, your cham looks great. I can def see all the locales if your guy. I think hybrid morphs are stunning, they're something you hardly see. I love how his tail has those blue bands that go all the way to the tip.

he actually went to the vet yesterday and that was the picture taken after the vet. I go to a vet who knows a lot about chams and he was given a good bill of health, he had a full exam and his fecal tested for parasites. He has been drinking and eating normally and has been acting fine too. I took him in to make sure nothing was wrong because I noticed his eyes being sunk in as well.

Back
Top Bottom