Zeus fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( pic heavy)

Thank you! He is pretty awesome...lol. He was not hot in the picture, like a previously mentioned. He was fired up. When this guy fires up he goes all out!

I meant hot as in fired up and bright - fiery colors. He doesn't look like he's hot as in too warm. ;-)[/QUOTE]

hahaha thank you for the clarification and the very comments. :D

I hate you!!!! Because of you im now considering moving to America as it seems there are the most gorgeous chams over there! He is truly remarkable. :D

Thank you Leonardo, Dawnie, Benton, and Lisa!!!! I love it when people take an interest in Zeus! lol

Benton: You should move to America!!!!! It is awesome over here :D

Oh my gary, you should listen to todnedo. Todnedo is a real expert. That chameleons is heat stressed and nedo nailed it. The chams bars are no longer blue, they are washed out white. That is a clear sign of heat stress. He is telling you to turn down the heat.

Oh my gary, you should listen to todnedo. Todnedo is a real expert. That chameleons is heat stressed and nedo nailed it. The chams bars are no longer blue, they are washed out white. That is a clear sign of heat stress. He is telling you to turn down the heat.

Listen, is this your first day on the forums?? I think that you should get to know chams a little better before you make such hasty generalizations. Blue bar panther chameleons bars turn white when they fire up as well. I would prefer if you would'nt call my chameleons bars washed out as well. You do know me, or the way i keep my chameleons. For all i know about you, is that you are one of Todnedo's friends or even a fake account made by todnedo just to comment on this post. I see this is your first post ever. If you truly are Todnedo, then you must be bored out of your mind if you have the time to create a fake account. I have never had a chameleon heat up in the sun.

He is not hot whatsoever...i have gotten similar pictures inside as well. This guy is a FIRE CRACKER! If you show him a male he will flare up like there is no tomorrow. Those pics were taken early in the morning when it was in the 70's. He HATES my Tamatave so they flare up at each other! I know how to take good care of my guys! They never get overheated!

Zeus is Great!! Looks COOL :cool: to me! Let me know when you have offspring for sure!

I always see ppl make negative comments when someone has an exceptional cham, it is sad :confused: He has pics of this guy in the house, no heat lamp, with the same half white/half blue bars. I would just ignore the negativity. I would LOVE for Claude to be half that fab, but he might be a dud :( (except when he is sleeping lol)!

This Gary, shows your real level of expertise . I have never registered because[ there are so many people like you with no experience, but you claim to have a lot. Todnedo is an expert keeper. BTW, I have had chameleons since the 90s and your Cham is heat stressed. Obviously your 1 year of keeping hasn't taught you much.

QUOTE=Todnedo;600500]But you have only heard the PG 13 version of my "nasty thoughts and negative comments" maybe in 10 years when your old enough I"ll enlighten you.;)[/QUOTE

I always see ppl make negative comments when someone has an exceptional cham, it is sad :confused: He has pics of this guy in the house, no heat lamp, with the same half white/half blue bars. I would just ignore the negativity. I would LOVE for Claude to be half that fab, but he might be a dud :( (except when he is sleeping lol)!

Thank you very much...i just hate it when people make negative comments out of jealousy. I am glad you have seen pics of Zeus when he had white bars and was inside. He is starting to get more red in him. ;D Btw, you cham Claude will turn out exceptional as well. No doubt bout it!!!

This Gary, shows your real level of expertise . I have never registered because[ there are so many people like you with no experience, but you claim to have a lot. Todnedo is an expert keeper. BTW, I have had chameleons since the 90s and your Cham is heat stressed. Obviously your 1 year of keeping hasn't taught you much.

QUOTE=Todnedo;600500]But you have only heard the PG 13 version of my "nasty thoughts and negative comments" maybe in 10 years when your old enough I"ll enlighten you.;)[/QUOTE

Okay, whatever you say. I don't know if you are Todnedo, or if you are just a person who just wants to undermine my chameleons color but whatever the case is, i would prefer if you kept your comments to yourself.

Hey... What cross locale is he?

His dad was 50% ambilobe,18.75 % Ambanja, 12.5% Nosy Be, 12.5% Sambava, and 6.25% Moarentsetra.
His mom's sire was 50% Ambilobe and 50% Nosy Be.

Zeus is Great!! Looks COOL :cool: to me! Let me know when you have offspring for sure!
I do not have any females for him...but i will stud him out for you if you live around here :D

He may not be heatstressed but his head pads are pretty flat and sunken in. i'd watch his hydration! Lol I'm just messing with you, he look gorgeous.

Back
Top Bottom