Zeus fired up!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( pic heavy)

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Here are some pics of Zeus, my 9 month old Kammers offspring. Let me know what you guys think of him :D

P1000834.jpg

P1000833.jpg

P1000825.jpg

P1000824.jpg

P1000813.jpg

P1000812.jpg

P1000810.jpg

P1000807.jpg

P1000805.jpg

P1000804.jpg

P1000800.jpg

Zeus is going to put me in the hole on my bank account soon. I was fine with one beginner Veiled, but I want one of these now! Time to start the blueprints of the walk in closet free-range

:)

He looks quite a bit like my guy Armand when he fires up, just more speckled. I bet he's a lady killer! (in a good way ha)

Thank you Aris and Dragonfly,

Dragonfly: Armand is an amazing looking chameleon. He has red bars though and my guys is a blue bar. I don't see the similarity even though both chams are stunning..lol

:eek:AMAZING!! He is beautiful...may have to invest in some anger management counsling for him though, that kind of emotional turmoil cant be good...lol I love the yellow with the blue (or white) bars! AMAZING!

very pretty!

on another note: ambilobes tend to show silver and white bars when extremely hot. might want to let him cool off before taking pics :)

Are you sure he is not just overheated? Looks he's gaping and his colors are really washed out.

He is not hot whatsoever...i have gotten similar pictures inside as well. This guy is a FIRE CRACKER! If you show him a male he will flare up like there is no tomorrow. Those pics were taken early in the morning when it was in the 70's. He HATES my Tamatave so they flare up at each other! I know how to take good care of my guys! They never get overheated!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom