ZEKE, Almost grown. :O)

mcbdz

It has been awhile since I've been on. Want to post some picks of Our Zeke. He has changed so much.

Tried to see if he would fire up but he's just too friendly. Started to some with the dog near but dog is afraid of him and didn't really cause much change in color. He just puffed up and hissed and she ran away.LOL

He looks like he is trying to cuddle up to the dog in that one pic, but the dog is too far away. Look! He's a beaut!

Zeke looks great! Not a day past 2 :)

He looks just like my BB Ambilobe Malcolm
LOL, I can't wait to see what he looks like at 2. :O) I'm guessing your Malcolm must be awesome also.

Looking good!!!! I love his red chin and his bars are pretty sweet!!
I was afraid all his blue bars were turning red for a while but now with each shed he's getting more blue in his bars. Really liking them too

Zeke is a very handsome man. He reminds me of my sweet Jr.
Thanks Jann, he is also a sweetie.

That is my favorite kind of blue bar! Where is he from?
I got him from another member(JackP)on the forums. The dad is wild caught and mom from one of the sponsors.

He looks like he is trying to cuddle up to the dog in that one pic, but the dog is too far away. Look! He's a beaut!
Thanks, we think so too. But not Mexie(the dog) she avoids him.LOL

He looks great .. Just like his daddy who just past away this week. Hope he is doing well for you looks awesome in the pics.

Back
Top Bottom