Zebra Silkworms *FOR SALE* Very Affordable Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just picked up my 100 silks from Clemonde! Thanks once again awesome price and a awesome guy. Sorry I couldn't hang out and chat I had to be back in downtown before 2pm :(

Let me know when more are ready :) The other guy I bought from that I received all dead silks now wants me to pay extra shipping to get them here alive :rolleyes: I won't be buying from him again. Mind you this is the second shipment from him that as arrived dead.

All P.M.'S replied.....

It was great meeting all of you guys/gals thank you for your feedback. It is good to know I am providing good service to my customers and getting feedback to reassure I am doing everything right. Sancho your a bad bad person, you should have stayed. Just kidding, you left at 2 so im sure you got back to work late. I would say you got back at 2:35? Traffic was just starting to pile up at that time.

Still sold out but I am still taking pre-orders. Reserve your silkworms today and get them as soon as they are ready.

-Clemonde

All P.M.'S replied.....

It was great meeting all of you guys/gals thank you for your feedback. It is good to know I am providing good service to my customers and getting feedback to reassure I am doing everything right. Sancho your a bad bad person, you should have stayed. Just kidding, you left at 2 so im sure you got back to work late. I would say you got back at 2:35? Traffic was just starting to pile up at that time.

Still sold out but I am still taking pre-orders. Reserve your silkworms today and get them as soon as they are ready.

-Clemonde

I got back to the office and posted right away and the post shows a time stamp of 04:36 PM so roughly 4:30 LOL Traffic was a PITA!! about 2 miles an hour the whole way back :( Thank god I was in my work truck and not my Z

Wow Sancho that is really crazy. Wow I would kill myself if I was driving a stick shift car in 2 and a half hr traffic :eek:. I hope your chameleons are enjoying the silkworms and I am looking to forward to doing business and speaking with you next time.

-Clemonde

Wow Sancho that is really crazy. Wow I would kill myself if I was driving a stick shift car in 2 and a half hr traffic :eek:. I hope your chameleons are enjoying the silkworms and I am looking to forward to doing business and speaking with you next time.

-Clemonde

Soon! Silks are almost gone lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom