Zaphod (mitsio) and Zelig (Raiden faly) refresher pictures

Echoezra

Established Member
So, I know I haven't been on here much in the last little while and also it was March 5th that I got these guys, so I guess that's what? Two years I've had them? Well, happy anniversary boys! So I guess that would make Zaphod about 3 years old in May, and Zelig must be about 2 years and 3 months old.
Anyways, I was chatting with someone this morning about some possible plans with them, so I decided to pop them out and take some quick current pictures. They're not the greatest pics as its a dull rainy day here and I was lacking in natural light, but it gives you guys a little update about how these guys are doing, two years later, if you were curious. Enjoy :)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363037159.290887.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363037189.389541.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363037201.037978.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363037212.245856.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363037179.361151.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363037179.361151.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 105
They're both gorgeous, but that mistsio is :eek: Very nice!

Thanks. :)
I actually tried to get a pic taken really quick while he was still all yellow, like in this old pic, ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363038738.853762.jpg
but he was too happy to be taken out and by the time I picked up my phone, he was getting all green again. Lol.

Oh man oh man! Your boys are lookin good at 2-3 years old. Very envious of your Mitsio. I hope my boy takes after his 87.5% mitsio.

I've always said that Zaphod was my favorite Mitsio on the forum so I'm super glad to see some photos of him! He's just gorgeous!

And I love how Zelig has turned out with the red speckles framing his bars. Really nice!

great job with these guys thet both look great! i love zaphod he is one of the nicest mitsios out there thats forsure

Oh man oh man! Your boys are lookin good at 2-3 years old. Very envious of your Mitsio. I hope my boy takes after his 87.5% mitsio.

Probably will, your guy is showing nice colour already. Actually they are related. Yours is (I believe) Zaphod's niece or nephew's son. So I think that makes him 25% the same bloodlines as Zaphod. :)

I've always said that Zaphod was my favorite Mitsio on the forum so I'm super glad to see some photos of him! He's just gorgeous!

And I love how Zelig has turned out with the red speckles framing his bars. Really nice!

Awww.. Thanks so much! We're, like, totally blushing over here... Lol!

(And thanks for mentioning little Zelig too, I think the poor guy's getting an inferiority complex.)

Back
Top Bottom