Yuki's (Veiled) & Marimo's (Elliot's) new pictures!

Ferrah88

I figured it was about time I posted some more pictures of the two chameleons! After all, it's only been about a year since I last posted pictures...

Yuki has grown bunches, both in size and in attitude. You can't even tell how she originally looked :D She looks tubby all the time, but really, she's not. As soon as I go anywhere near her, she turns into a balloon... The only time she will accept me is if I have some juicy cockroaches or any kind of food item for her! The only part of her that stays "fat" are her legs, haven't quite figured out why...

Marimo on the other hand hasn't really grown. He is still about half the size of a regular Elliot's chameleon, despite being well over a year old. We strongly believe his parents were siblings, thus stunting his growth. That or he didn't get enough to eat before I had him in my possession! Either way, he is the most adorable little guy you will ever meet and absolutely loves noses!

Now, here's pictures of the both of them! Freshly taken before they head off to their sleeping corners.

Yuki:
2njf19z.jpg
2h68y37.jpg

Marimo:
1z3njg6.jpg
289zwg4.jpg

I hope you enjoy the photos. I love them both to bits. :) I hope I will have more pictures tomorrow... if we're lucky, Marimo will have himself a girlfriend!

Hey Marimo! Long time no see!

He may look a little small but wouldn't compare his size against Yuki's. The Elliot's aren't a hefty, beefy chameleon by any stretch. He looks good though. Girlfriend eh? I'm assuming Hamm is in the picture for the weekend?

Hey Marimo! Long time no see!

He may look a little small but wouldn't compare his size against Yuki's. The Elliot's aren't a hefty, beefy chameleon by any stretch. He looks good though. Girlfriend eh? I'm assuming Hamm is in the picture for the weekend?

No worries, I am not comparing his size to Yuki's! I was comparing his size to that of his father. He's half his size :( It's not bad though, that makes him twice as awesome!

Yes, Hamm is the plan. Driving in 9 and a half hours! ;)

Your yemen looks amazing the elliots is starting to color up and is looking quite impressive

Thank you :) Yuki was a lot of work, but it was worth it! Marimo on the other hand is the only to survive of two clutches. I am really proud of him. Today he wasn't showing his colours, but I believe he is just camera shy. If I am lucky enough to get him a girl, who knows, maybe his colours will glow!

Back
Top Bottom